Biko (pronounced bee-koh), is a Filipino Dessert. A sticky rice cake cooked with coconut milk and brown sugar. Light up this candle to give you a scent of warm toasted rice with a hint of brown sugar.
Individually hand poured and set in an amber jar with a wooden wick, adding warmth and ambiance to your space.
Approximately 30 hour burn time
The perfect size for smaller to medium rooms like a bedroom, bathroom or living room.
✄ Trim the wick at least ¼ inch prior to lighting the candle. This will ensure a clean burning without the soot.
• Only burn on heat resistant surfaces.
• Burn for at least 3 hours at a time but never over 4 hours.
• Avoid drafts, air currents, or vents. This will help prevent excessive/uneven burning.
• Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Always store your candles in a dry and cool place and avoid direct sunlight